Family Based

Family Based Immigration

At Williams, Kratcoski, Griffin & Can, LLC we understand the importance of family. There are several ways for family members to immigrate to the United States and become permanent residents. If your family member is already in the United States but would like to become a permanent resident, we can also assist in the adjustment of status process.

Whether you need assistance filing out an I-130 petition, adjustment of status application, fiancé(e) visa petition, or consular process we can help you through the whole process. Our goal is to provide effective and efficient representation for you and your family.

As a U.S. citizen you can petition for a parent, spouse, child, or sibling. If you are a permanent resident you can petition for a spouse or child. Each process is different depending on your current status and whether you are petitioning for an immediate relative or a more distant family member such as a brother or sister.

Contact a Skilled Immigration Attorney

Our experienced immigration attorney can assess your case at an initial consultation. Call us 330-673-3444 to schedule a consultation. Se habla español.