Ohio Liquor Law

Ohio Liquor Law

In the state of Ohio, all issuances, renewals, and approvals of liquor permits are controlled by the Division of Liquor Control. Here at Williams, Kratcoski, Griffin & Can, LLC we can help you navigate the process as quickly and cost-efficiently as possible. Whether you are a business owner, distributor, manufacturer, or anywhere in between, our experienced team of attorneys can provide you with the insight and world-class service to make this process as effortless as possible.

If you need assistance with any of the following, please contact our law office at 330-673-3444 to see what our team can do for you:


  • New Bar, Restaurant, or Carryout Liquor Permit
  • Transportation of Alcoholic Beverages Permit (H)
  • Permit to sell in a Resort Area (D7)
  • Permit to Sell in an Enclosed Shopping Mall (D5B)
  • Sunday Sales of Intoxicating Liquor (D6)
  • Community Entertainment District Permit (D5J)
  • Private Club License (D4)
  • Others available, contact our office for more information.


  • Direct Ship Beer & Wine to Consumers Application
  • Submitting Annual Shipping Report
  • Application to Sell Wine to Retail License Holders
  • Application to Register a Product
  • Application to Expand or Reduce Premises
  • Application to Become a Supplier of Alcoholic Beverages


  • Transfer of Ownership
  • Transfer of Location
  • Change of LLC Membership
  • Change of Corporate Shareholders
  • Liquor Permit Renewal

Contact Us

Ohio state liquor laws are unique, and violations could result in the loss of your liquor permit, and possibly even hefty fines. Don’t gamble with your future. Contact or call us at 330-673-3444 to consult an experienced attorney before moving forward with your permit application or renewal.